On Thursday March 16th from 13:30 – 17:30 the Convergence Port Celebration, hosted by Convergence AI and Resilient Delta, will take place at OASE.
What will the port of the future look like? Will there be circular transport, autonomous ships and more harmonious development between port and city?
Convergence Port Celebration
Over the past year the Convergence collaboration between TU Delft, Erasmus University and Erasmus Medical center has well and truly kicked off! We have set up a first diverse set of impact driven projects such as: Path 2 Zero, H2ToBe and a podcast called “Sounds of the Delta.”
For the upcoming years our ambitions reach even further as we aim to involve all impact-driven Port scientists, innovators and educators. On the day we will announce opportunities for new projects, discuss further collaboration on Port transitions and celebrate our shared enthusiasm about Port research, innovation and education.
Please sign up via this link to secure your spot and feel free to forward this invitation to any relevant Port educators, academics, innovators, etc.
• 13:30 Reception
• 14:00 Opening by Ed Brinksma (College van Bestuur Erasmus) and Gerrit Schipper (Executive Director Erasmus Center for Data Analytics (ECDA))
• 14:30 Panel discussion by Marlies Sikken (Director SmartPort), Carola Hein (UNESCO Chair, Water, Ports & Historic Cities), Donald Baan (Director business development PortBase) and Larissa van der Lugt, Directeur Erasmus centre for Urban moderated by Martijn Neef
• 15:00 Break-out sessions with (o.a.) Karel van der Berghe, Wouter Jacobs, Igno Notermans, Chris Karman, Rob Zuidwijk, Sake Zijlstra, Michele Murgia, Joe Binetti, Jelle Burger, Frederik
• 16:15 Announcement(s) of new collaboration opportunities
• 16:45 Innovation fair and network drinks.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the Resilient Delta initiative and please direct any questions or remarks to email@example.com
We hope to see you there!