Do you have a concrete idea to foster societal impact or educational innovation related to our Healthy Start ambitions? The Healthy Start-ers Fund can help you to put your ideas into practice.
In 2022 we launched Healthy Start, formulated our strategic plan and started building on our 6 long-term ambition projects. In 2023 we want to support short term and concrete activities that will foster societal impact, collaboration with societal partners and Healthy Start education. We do so by opening 2 new instruments with our Healthy Start-ers Fund.
We invite researchers and their external partners to submit plans that will foster societal impact through:
- Concrete (short term) activities for and with an external partner/stakeholder within the context of Healthy Start. For example masterclasses, creative products (e.g. films), proof of principles, policy briefs, etc.
- Concrete activities to strengthen ongoing Healthy Start research by collaboration with external stakeholders, for example through short term research by students, support in building consortia for larger subsidies or deep dive sessions.
External partners/stakeholders are for example public, welfare and private organisations, government bodies and city councils.
We invite researchers and educators to submit plans to innovate existing education programs/courses or design new activities for master, minor and graduate level related to Healthy Start.
Examples of (extra-curricular) educational activities that could fit are:
- Healthy Start research projects within education;
- extracurricular activities such as student challenges, professional education, digital education (such as MOOCs),
- facilities to support transdisciplinary activities for existing courses such as co-creation labs.
Who can apply?
All faculty members of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus MC and TU Delft (assistant, associate professor, lecturer, post-docs and PhD-student).
When to apply
The deadline for applications Monday 17 April 2023, 14:00 CEST.
Applicants should fill out the application form and send it as a single PDF file to email@example.com before the deadline.
All proposals will be checked on eligibility by Marije Wassenaar and Jennifer Kockx.
The selection committee will be comprised by the management team of Healthy Start (Eveline Crone, Vincent Jaddoe, Maaike Kleinsmann and Jennifer Kockx). In activities where a member of the committee has a conflict of interest, appropriate measures will be taken.
For questions you can contact Marije Wassenaar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer Kockx (email@example.com)
The Application Form and further information about the Healthy Start-ers Fund can be found here.