- What is the effect of generative AI on cultural norms and values?
- What are the ethical implications of using generative AI to create art, literature, or music?
- How has generative AI changed the way we approach and understand the concept of originality in creative works?
- Renée van Holsteijn – AI Speaker & Moderator
- Roel Lutkenhaus – Founder of New Momentum
- Cynthia Liem – Associate Professor at the Multimedia Computing Group at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS) and the pianist of the Magma Duo.
- Ksenia Fedorova – Assistant Professor at Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society
- Sonia de Jager – Doctoral Researcher on Philosophy of AI, Lecturer Willem de Kooning Academy
Program June 1, 2023
15:00 – 15:30 Welcome (Coffee & Tea)
15:30 – 16:00 Introduction -and presentation on the topic by Renée van Holsteijn
16:00 – 17:00 Panel Discussion & Audience Interaction
17:00 – 18:00 Networking drinks
This event is brought to you by ECDA and Convergence AI, Data & Digitalization. Convergence is a program between Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus MC, TU Delft, and Leiden University in which we cross the boundaries between institutes and disciplines to create new perspectives and solutions.